Happy Friday everyone! This past week my mind has mostly been on last minute wedding details (yikes! It’s in just 9 days!), but I’ve also been thinking about some of the wonderful things I love about fall. What kind of fall things do I love, you ask? Well, anything pumpkin (obviously), soups, fall decor, and cozy outfits. Here is a round of up the fall-inspired things I’m loving right now:
1. Gold-Leafed Pumpkins. So, regular old pumpkins are a wonderful way to welcome fall into your home, but how wonderful are these gold-leafed pumpkins? They are so pretty that if I did this project I’d likely end up with a hundred gold pumpkins and gold leaf flakes all over my house. There are worse things that could happen though, right?
2. Fancy Tomato Soup. I love any and all kinds of soup, but my favorites are butternut squash, pumpkin, or tomato bisque. This fancy tomato soup from Suite One Studio has roasted red peppers, tomatoes and fennel, and is topped with feta cheese and fried sage. Sound delicious doesn’t it?
3. Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Popcorn. How could this be anything but delicious? This recipe by Carrian of Oh, Sweet Basil makes me think of some pumpkin spice Rice Krispie treats I made last year (which were out of this world), but it is made even better because this pumpkiny, marshmallowy goodness is drizzled over popcorn! This looks like it will be the perfect sweet and savory treat to snack on this fall.
4. Rosemary Wreath Napkin Rings. Does anyone else just love the scent of fresh rosemary? I can’t get enough of it, so when I saw these rosemary wreath place cards/napkin holders by Spoon Fork Bacon I knew I had to pin this idea for later. I haven’t had a chance to make these yet, but they look like they’re an easy yet lovely little project.
5. Black Dotted Pants. I love to wear jeans most of the time, but when I want to look a little more polished jeans simply will not do. I discovered these Gigi Pants from J.Crew Factory yesterday, and they are comfy, stretchy, flattering and half off right now! You’ve gotta try these out if you like skinny (yet comfy) pants. Plus the dots make them super adorable, in a grown-up lady-like way.
Leave a comment
I hope you have some time to enjoy some your fall recipes in the midst of your wedding planning 🙂 the soup looks so good!
PS I Love the dot pants – I just got these last week too!
Thank you SO much for including my Fancy Tomato Soup recipe in this awesome round-up! I'm loving everything here, those super cute pants, the rosemary wreaths, the gold-leafed pumpkins, all of it! It's a treat to be included! Thank you again!
Thanks so much Natalie! And aren't the pants amazing? So comfy and I can't wait to wear them!
You are welcome, Lindsay! I saw the recipe on Pinterest and it looked so delicious that I had to include it in my Friday round-up post. I can't wait to try it out!