The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale happens every summer and it’s heavy on items for the fall and winter weather ahead. I personally don’t shop at Nordstrom all that often, unless I’m looking for something like Native shoes for kids, a Longchamp bag for myself, or a pair of shoes I’ve heard about great things about. I don’t shop the sale simply for the sake of shopping it…hoping that it will drive affiliate commission by sharing it. I try to be intentional and discerning when I comb through the sale to see what I need (or want that has been on my list for a while- like these Chelsea boots), or items that I know are tried and true for myself that I think are worth sharing if you happen to need something that you’d like a friend to vouch for first. After quickly perusing the sale, I whittled it down to 21 (yes, just 21!) items that I think are worth taking a look at from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I purchased 3 items, and all of them are linked and noted below.
Shop the Post:
Some quick notes on my selections:
1. My girls wore Mini Melissa shoes when there were smaller and they were so cute. They are hand-me-down quality and look so sweet with dresses.
2. Jack has been wearing this new Robbie style of Natives and he loves them. They have a sportier sole than the Jeffersons, which is what my kids have worn almost exclusively since Jack was 18 months. Great summer shoes that are easy to slip on! The girls don’t need any new shoes at the moment but I’d get them these if they did.
4. I have some western style boots from a few years ago and these and these look similar. The slim ankle makes them perfect to wear with kick crop jeans. I have a feeling we will be seeing this style a lot this upcoming fall and winter.
5. Longchamp bags are timeless. I’ve had all 4 of mine for over a decade and I still use them frequently. They are my favorite travel/site seeing bag because they are understated yet chic, hold a lot, and are easy to clean due being made of nylon and leather material. I love the idea of this expandable one, it would be great for traveling because everyone always comes home with more than they left home with!
6. Nest home fragrances smell incredible. I love their candles and purchased this 3 pack votive set!
7. I rarely wear thongs but if I do I like these Hanky Panky lace ones. Very comfortable!
8. We’ve used the Uppababy Vista Stroller for nearly 8 years. It’s THE BEST, especially if you walk a lot and think you will have children close together. It grows with you, holds a lot, and is well worth the investment, especially while it’s on super sale!
9. These skinny silk scrunchies are the only hair ties I wear. Normally $6.50 per piece not now $4.40 per piece. (Comes as a 1 pack for $44. I purchased these beacause I love them so much! Right now these are significantly cheaper on Nordstrom than they are on Amazon.)
10. I just purchased these Chelsea boots. Easy to put on, great with cropped jeans. This pair has been on my wish list for a year or two, and I was excited to see them part of the sale! I first learned about them from Merrick of Merrick’s Art.
11. Cute slides with a buckle or a horsebit are timeless. I need to invest in a pair!
12. Spanx faux leather leggings are great with tunics in the winter. Since wider leg pants are more popular these days I don’t see these leggings being as “big” as they were a few years ago, but they are a great staple to have on hand for the cold winter months! I size up a size.
13. Voluspa makes some of my other favorite candles, and this 4 pack is a great deal.
14. These earrings are darling and also come in black. I love a good pair of statement earrings in a solid color!
15. I purchased our Our Place Always Pan 2 or 3 years ago and we use it every day. It’s a great everyday pan and I love that the spoon had a spot to rest directly on the pan. It also comes with a handy steamer basket, which I use when cooking dumplings or veggies.