Fall is just about here, so in the next week or so I plan on packing up my summer clothing and pulling out my favorite fall pieces. Camel, olive, leopard, corduroy, chunky knits, field jackets, and turtlenecks are things I love to wear in the fall, so today I’ve rounded up some favorites (most of which I own) that’ll give you a great base for mixing and matching all season long.
1. demi boot crop jeans 2. camel and white gingham flannel shirt 3. vintage slim-straight corduroy pants
4. brown ballet mules (affordable brown mules from Amazon, size up 1/2 size) 5. camel sweater blazer 6. Dudley Stephens Park Slope Fleece Turtleneck
7. corduroy top knot headband (Sea Marie Designs has the best headbands!) 8. leopard print loafers 9. wide leg sweater pants
10. corduroy button-front skirt 11. wide leg sweatpants (size down 1 size) and cream sweatshirt 12. white Superga sneakers
13. wide leg jeans (I sized down 1 size) 14. brown rain boots (size down 1 full size) 15. classic raincoat
16. cable knit sweater 17. classic field jacket 18. navy and white striped long sleeve t-shirt
Shop the Post: