Anyone else ready for spring? Even if the weather won’t cooperate quite yet it’s fun to start planning some seasonal home updates. I’ve rounded up some recent purchases, as well as some other things that have caught my eye lately. Natural textures and neutral colors are on my mind these days and all of these affordable finds would look great in any home! These pieces are Serena and Lilly inspired…but for a whole lot less!
Affordable Spring Home Finds
- Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree- We have this one in our breakfast nook and it’s beautiful and looks so real.
- Rattan Coffee Table- Looks so similar to this one from Serena and Lily but for significantly less!
- Striped Outdoor Pillow- We’ve had the square version of these for a few years and they’re so pretty in an outdoor sitting area once it’s warm!
- Woven Outdoor Planters
- Woven Coasters
- Large White Enamel Wood Bowl
- All Weather Wicker Outdoor Side Table
- Faux Bamboo Flatware
- All Weather Wicker Outdoor Coffee Table
- Wicker Patio Dining Chair
- Woven Chargers
- Woven Trashcan- We have the seagrass and white version of this and have loved it. Really elevates a bathroom trashcan! This seagrass and pink version would be so cute in a little girl’s bathroom.
- Large Woven Bowl- Such a great price and this bowl is beautiful.
- Smaller Woven Bowl- Great for a bookshelf or to hold some fruit on a table.
- Printed Tablecloth- This is beautiful and would look so pretty on a dining table- indoors or out!
- Woven Wicker and Glass Boxes- I bought these to corral things on my bedside table and they are even better than I’d expected. They come as a set of two and after scouring the internet and Homegoods for woven boxes with a hinged lid these are the only ones I could find that I truly loved! 100% recommend these!
- Faux Bamboo Picture Frame- Also comes in gold and a variety of sizes.
- Sailors Knot Doormat- We have the large and small versions of these doormats from Serena and Lily and they are stunning and add beautiful texture while still being . This one from Target is much cheaper but looks the same.
- Faux Basket Cement Planters- We have the medium and large ones and they are so pretty! A fun change from a terra cotta pot. Can’t wait to add some plants once it’s warmer! I’m currently using the medium size as a vase for hydrangeas (I have the flowers in a smaller vase I placed inside the planter).
- Rattan Plant Stands
- Wicker Side Table- I have no need for a side table at the moment but I’d really love this one.
- Woven Basket- Can you ever have too many baskets? We have some similar ones that we use to hold shoes in our entryway.
- Scalloped Planters- Set of 4 for $12. These are so cute!
- Patterned Napkins- We have the blue and white striped ones and they come in a bunch of other colors too. Also available in solids and gingham. They come in a set of 12, so perfect for once we get to start entertaining again!
Shop the Post: