Anyone else prepping for the upcoming cooler weather? We have no cold weather gear to pull out of storage for the kids because they’ve spent most of their lives living in Hawaii, so I recently purchased a bunch of fall and winter gear from Amazon! We all love Amazon finds, so I wanted to share this Amazon haul with y’all today. I’ve purchased all but 17. and 18. for my kids and can vouch for them all! Really great quality, super cute and they’ll be nice and warm this fall and winter too. The most expensive thing here is $35, but everything else is $25 and under!
Fall and Winter Amazon Finds for Kids
Shop the Post:
1. Reversible Baby Bonnet, $14.99. I can’t believe I found this bonnet on Amazon! It’s well made, is the perfect fall colors and looks like it could have cost 2 or 3 times more than it did. Definitely a win and I can’t wait to put it on Tate in a brisk fall morning.
2. 2 pack, Sherpa Lined Fleece Mittens, $16.99. I got this set of black and blue mittens for Jack because putting gloves on little kids is impossible. They’re nice and warm and come in lots of colors.
3. Knit Baby Hat with Ears, $12.98. I can’t resist baby hats with ears, can you blame me? This one is great quality and will be nice and warm for Tate this winter. It’s fleece lined too so it’s extra cozy.
4. Girl’s Polar Fleece Lined Sherpa Jacket, $25. This fleece jacket is so cute and it’ll be a great layering piece for Caroline this fall. Really soft and cozy.
5. Super Soft Modal Pajamas, $17.99. We already had these pajamas for all of the kids but Jack is growing like a weed and needed some more so I bought him this khaki pair (though it looks more like moss green, despite the label). We already have the blue for Jack and the pink for the girls. We LOVE these pjs and they are incredibly soft. The girl version (see below in 6 and 8) has shirring around the neck and the hems and the boy/unisex version has traditional hems and neckline. They come in tons of colors and I can’t say enough good things about these! I suggest sizing up a good bit. Tate is 9 months and is wearing the 18-24 month size, Caroline is 3 and wears the 4-5 and Jack is nearly 5 and wears the 6-7. They’re all a little long but they’re so stretchy that they should last for quite some time and they’ll have room to grow.
6. Soft Floral Pajamas, $17.99. These are the same style as 5. and 8., just a cute floral pattern that I got for Tate.
7. Puffer Coat with Ears, $20. How cute is this coat? I got this coat for both of the girls and it’s darling! It comes in 9 different boy and girl colors and it comes with a stuff sack for easy packing. I did read that it’s not super warm, so it’ll probably be more for fall, or winter with a fleece layer underneath. Available in sizes 12 months to 4T.
8. Super Soft Modal Pajamas, $17.99. Same pajamas as above in 5 and 6, just a different color. We already had these pajamas for all of the kids but Tate needed some more so I bought her this purple pink pair.
9. 2 Pack, Sherpa Lined Fleece Toddler Mittens, $16.99. Caroline loves pink and tried these on immediately upon their arrival. They’ll be really warm and much better than gloves because I recently learned (while gardening) that trying to put gloves on a toddler is impossible haha.
10. 2 Pack, Sherpa Lined Fleece Baby Mittens, $16.99. This is the infant version of the mittens I shared above, and these will be nice and warm for Tate and I’m glad there is no thumb hole to worry when putting them on. They come in a bunch of different colors.
11. Knit Baby Hat, $12.98. This hat is so darling and I can’t wait for Tate to wear it! Comes in many colors and also a toddler version with just one ball on top. Looks much more expensive than $12.98.
12. Organic Cotton Pajamas, $17.98. These haven’t arrived yet but a reader told me about them so I decided to give them a shot! I’ve heard they’re incredibly soft and they really look so simple and cute. They come in 4 colors.
13. Boy’s Fleece-Lined Beanie, $12.98. The cable knit on the outside of this hat looks so much more expensive than it is! Really impressed with the quality and it’ll be nice and warm for the winter.
14. Fleece-Lined Beanie with Infinity Scarf, $17.98. Jack thinks the dinosaur print is fun and the infinity scarf will be so much easier to use than a regular scarf. I don’t mind the print because it’s all pretty neutral with blues and gray. He didn’t want to take this set off when I had him try it on!
15. Lightweight Water-Resistant Packable Puffer Coat, $35. Jack loved this jacket the second he put it on! It comes in 11 different colors and comes with a bag that you can stuff it into.
16. Girl’s Polar Fleece Lined Sherpa Jacket, $25. I bought this jacket in the light pink color, but I was so torn because this color is so pretty.
17. Girl’s Quarter-Zip Polar Fleece Jacket, $14.85. Isn’t this fleece cute? Comes in many colors too!
18. Boy’s Polar Fleece Full Zip Jacket, $15.50. I already have a fleece for Jack but this one looks really cute and comes in lots of colors.
Shop the Post: