It’s such a wonderful time to jump on the clean beauty bandwagon because Beautycounter has some amazing promotions going on right now! Below are 3 different ways to either earn money, save money or get something for free!
Join my Team and Become a Beautycounter Consultant
It’s an especially good time to join as a consultant because holiday products are coming soon (they look amazing!) and they’re always big sellers.) If you’d like to join my team just shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can read my full post on what it’s like to be a Beautycounter consultant. It’s only $98 ($69 if you’re already a Band of Beauty member) to sign up and then you receive a 25% discount on all of your personal purchases, but you also make 25-35% commission on all sales. If you’re interested in beauty and are looking for a nice source of income (all dependent on how much work you want to put into it, of course) this is such a fantastic business to join. I love that I can connect with other women, talk about beauty and skin care, and make a significant contribution to my family’s monthly income. Plus it’s fun!
Oh and one of my favorite parts is that there is a 60-day free returns policy, even if you’ve tried that product and simply don’t like it.
Join Band of Beauty and get a free Overnight Resurfacing Peel
If you aren’t interested in starting your own business then the Band of Beauty membership program is such a great way to save money (no auto-ships or anything like that), plus you get my beloved Overnight Resurfacing Peel for free if you make a qualifying purchase when you sign up!
Sign up for the annual Band of Beauty membership for $29 and you will receive:
- free shipping on qualifying orders of $100+ (the membership basically pays for itself with one large order)
- 10% credit on applicable orders (for example, spend $100 and you’ll get $10 to use on your next order)
- a welcome gift when you spend $50+ on products when enrolling (currently the Overnight Resurfacing Peel, a $63 value, which is my favorite product and worth over twice the amount of what it costs to join!)
- Members exclusive offers
Get a Free Retractable Foundation Brush when you Purchase Flawless in Five
If you’ve thought about swapping your makeup for something safer and also high performing, then you’ve got check out the Flawless in Five set! Currently (until 9/27 at 11:59 PM PST) if you buy Flawless in Five (6 customizable makeup products that have you looking pulled together in 5 minutes or less) you’ll get a free retractable foundation brush, which is a $35 value. The Flawless in Five set includes:
- Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation or Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer (I love both but am partial to Dew Skin)
- Touchup Skin Concealer Pen (great concealer and I use it daily! Takes some time to get it flowing though.)
- Color Define Brow Pencil or Brilliant Brow Gel (love both but I’m OBSESSED with the brow gel)
- Lengthening or Volumizing Mascara (I’ve only tried Volumizing and it has completely replaced my other drugstore mascaras)
- Satin Powder Blush (I haven’t tried this yet but I’ve heard amazing things. Apparently “nectar” is a great dupe for NARS Orgasm blush in both color and performance)
- Lip Gloss (these are so pretty and I LOVE them! They’re sheer but add the perfect amount of low-maintenance color)
You can read my other Beautycounter blog posts here. They’re full of my favorite products and color/shade information!
Have any questions about anything at all? Just let me know! I’ve helped so many women choose the right products for them and I’d be more than happy to help you too! Oh and follow my @stripesandwhimsyliving instagram page to learn about other ways to save (I run weekly promotions but only announce them there!)