As you all know, I’m a big lover of Beautycounter, so I thought it would be fun to share what I plan on including in my next couple of purchases. I’ve shared my favorite products in these previous blog posts, and my next purchases will include some old favorites as well as some new things I’m excited to try.
What’s in My Beautycounter Cart
- Countertime Regimen Set. I’m on the verge of using up some of my current anti-aging skin care line (Beautycounter’s Rejuvenating line is being phased out because it’s been replaced by Countertime). I’m so excited to try Countertime because it has a new plant-based version of retinol (called retinatural) in it. Countertime is making waves across the beauty industry because it’s incredibly effective at tightening, brightening and plumping the skin, yet it’s so much safer than retinol is (even safe for pregnant and nursing moms!!). The new line has a cleansing oil, a hydrating essence, an anti-aging serum, and revitalizing face and eye creams (but you don’t have to buy it as a complete set). Have any of you tried this yet?? I keep hearing amazing things!
- Not a Knot Kids Conditioner. Caroline is finally getting longer hair, y’all! Only took 2 years lol. We already use the Shampoo and Body Wash on both kids but I figure it’s time to introduce a conditioner for her. I love the kids products so much. They’re large in size, nice and safe and they smell good too!
- Sheer Lipstick in Petal. The Sheer Lipsticks are some of my favorite products! They provide nice sheer color but they’re so smooth that they feel like a balm. I already own Rose and Lily but I tried Petal at a friend’s recent Beautycounter pop-up and it’s an absolutely beautiful and natural light pink.
- Melting Body Balm. I’ve heard that this body balm smells like a tropical vacation and that it’s great for a growing pregnancy belly and smoothing out rough patches on the skin. I’m almost out of my current Countertime Adaptive Body Moisturizer (which I love) so figure I’ll try this next.
- Brilliant Brow Gel. I’ve been using the brow gel since it launched early this year and am about to run out of my first tube. I like this product even more than Glossier’s Boy Brow so I’ll definitely be replenishing my supply soon! I wear shade Medium.
What’s your next (or first) purchase going to be??
As always, if you have any questions about products I’d be happy to help you find the perfect one for you! I appreciate all of you who have supported my Beautycounter business and absolutely love this role I’ve taken on! If you’re interested in becoming a consultant yourself you can read more info on the Beautycounter website here or check out this blog post I wrote about my experience.