A few weeks ago I decided to try some new products from Beautycounter, so today I wanted to share my thoughts on those products with you! If you aren’t familiar, Beautycounter is a safer option for skincare, makeup, body, and baby products and every item undergoes rigorous screening to make sure it doesn’t have any harmful and potentially harmful ingredients in it. I made the leap last year when I wanted to safely minimize my melasma and dark spots while I was still nursing Caroline. I quickly fell in love with the products because they’re safer AND they actually work! (The Overnight Resurfacing Peel truly transformed my face and I think every woman should use it.) I signed on to become a Beautycounter consultant in October of last year and it has been the most incredible experience these past 8 months. I’ve slowly been phasing in new products as I’ve run out of what I was previously using, and every time I’m blown away by the quality and effectiveness. If you’d like to read any of my previous posts about Beautycounter (including my “why” and all the products I use) you can find them all here. Beautycounter is running a promotion this weekend only (thru Tuesday, May 28th), where if you spend $125 or more you will receive a Summer Sun Set (a mineral sunscreen mist and a mineral sunscreen cream) for free! So without further ado, here are some products I’ve recently added to my collection that I absolutely love! Oh and if you decide to shop through this Sunday please select the “Stripes and Whimsy” social when you’re checking out and you’ll be entered to win something exciting 🙂
New Beautycounter Favorites and a Weekend Promotion!
Shop the Earrings in this Photo:
- Rejuvenating Toner Pads. These pads help refine the appearance of your pores, reduce fine lines, and brighten and firm your skin. I use them most nights (when I remember) after cleansing and before the Overnight Resurfacing Peel, Rejuvenating Eye Cream and Rejuvenating Night Cream. I cut them in half so I get double the uses, and I have a friend who keeps them whole but uses one side one night and the other side the next night to help make them last longer too.
- Romantic Eyeshadow Palette. Such a gorgeous palette full of pinks and neutrals. This is my second palette and I may love it even more than the Classic Palette that I’ve been obsessed with! The colors are rich and they stay on really well!
- Brilliant Brow Gel. I used to fill in my brows with a pencil (this one is a great one) but now I just add a few strokes of this tinted brow gel and it darkens my eyebrows and holds them in place too. Love this stuff even more than Glossier’s Boy Brow, which I used for 2 years and really liked.
- No. 2 Plumping Facial Oil. I’ve been a fan of the No. 1 Brightening Oil and the No. 3 Balancing Facial Oil for months, but hadn’t tried the plumping oil until recently. It smells heavenly and helps plump up your skin, so great if you’re concerned with fine lines, dry skin and loss of elasticity! It can be used during the day but I mostly use at night either instead of the Peel or after the Peel soaks in for a few minutes.
- Cleansing Balm. This is great for removing makeup (use on a dry face then rinse off) and it even tackles stubborn (non-waterproof) eye makeup. It makes your skin feel so smooth and it’s really hydrating too. You can also use it on a clean face as an overnight mask.
- Nourishing Cream Exfoliator. This exfoliator helps slough off dead skin to reveal smoother skin. It’s not harsh like some exfoliators are because it uses jojoba beads and it really is nice and nourishing and I’ve loved incorporating this into my routine a few times a week.
Don’t forget to check out all of my other Beautycounter blog posts here!
As always, if you have questions about anything please feel free to comment here, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a DM on Instagram. I’ve really loved helping other women choose great products for themselves and their families and I’d be happy to help you too!