I’ve always loved a good pair of statement earrings and for years I had the jam packed jewelry box to prove it. But these days it seems like I gravitate toward the same pairs time and time again. I think that as I’ve matured I’ve learned that more isn’t always better. If you were to look back at blog posts from the past year or two you’ll most likely see me wearing one of the pairs below. Most are neutral in color because I like the versatility of simple colors so that you can pair them with almost any outfit. I have all of these earrings and would recommend any of them in a heartbeat!
My Favorite Earrings
- These raffia earrings from Tuckernuck are very similar to the pair they offered last summer. I am SO excited that they’re offering a raffia pair again because these are my favorites and you definitely need to scoop them up while you can! They seriously go with everything and they add a fun beachy vibe to any outfit. You can see how I styled these earrings here, here and here. (Please note that in all of these posts the raffia earrings weren’t available, so use the earring link from this post!)
- I used to wear simple pearl earrings, until I received this pair from Julie Vos and now no other pearls compare. The gold petal setting makes them look really interesting while still providing a nice and classic look. I have the large pair (12 mm) and they’re definitely on the bigger side for studs, but I think they’re perfection. They also come in a smaller 8 mm size. You can see how I styled these here and here.
- These wicker earrings are very similar to the pair below, but they have a fun tortoise shell circle at the top and they’re a bit smaller. The tortoise shell color is more of a blonde version, which I really love. They’re also only $12.99 and on Amazon Prime! You can see me wearing them here and here.
- These large tassel earrings add flair to every outfit. I have the pearl color so that I can wear them with everything, but they come in pretty much every color you can imagine. They’re available in post or clip-on backings, but even though they’re on the heavier side I wear the post style. They also come in a mini version. You can see how I styled them here and here.
- When I want to wear studs that make a little more of a statement I opt for these button pearl earrings. They’re really fun to wear and perfect if you don’t want to wear dangly earrings. You can see me wearing these here and here.
- These scallop tortoise hoop earrings make hoops a tad preppier, and they’re incredibly lightweight too! Tom got me these for Christmas and I always enjoy wearing them. You can see how I styled them here.
- These round rattan earrings are a recent addition and they’re only $12.99 on Amazon Prime! Nice and lightweight yet they still make a statement. They add a summery vibe to any outfit, whether you’re at the beach or not. You can see how I styled them here.
- These navy dreamcatcher earrings are bold but they’re not too heavy and the preppy color keeps them looking classic. I love this pair so much and you can see me wearing them here.
- Every girl needs a good pair of diamond (or cz) earrings. I wear mine non-stop and even sleep, swim, shower, and exercise in them. Tom gave them to me as a gift early on in our relationship and they’ve been a staple in my wardrobe ever since. The diamonds are round and each earring is half a carat, which I think that’s a really nice size. (Plus they’re one of the few styles of earrings that you can wear in a military dress uniform!)