Happy Friday! I’ve felt so scatterbrained this past week. Not focused at all and not all that productive. In fact, it’s 12PM Hawaii time on Friday and I’m just now sitting down to write this. Anyone else have a similar week? Anyway, here are some favorite discoveries from this past week!
1. I just got these woven rattan mules in the mail (as seen above) and I’m already obsessed. I mentioned them on my spring wardrobe classics post last week but they’re even better now that I actually have seen them in person. Scoop these up y’all, because they’re going to be the “it” shoe of the season! They also come in black but the neutral color is my favorite. Only $24.99 and true to size (I’m wearing my normal size 8 and they fit perfectly).
2. Did you see that Vineyard Vines and Target will be collaborating? Such exciting news and I can’t wait to see what they come up with! I’m sure it’ll be a free for all like it was with the Lilly for Target line, but I’m hoping it won’t be as crazy here in Hawaii where preppy things aren’t all that popular. It’ll be released on May 18th, so set your alarms!
3. Did you know that Beautycounter recently released a Brow Gel? I ordered some and received it in the mail earlier this week and I love it! I no longer need to pencil in my eyebrows because this quick gel provides enough color and it’s a whole lot quicker and easier to apply. Above are the un-edited “before brow gel” and “after brow gel” photos I shared on Instagram Stories a few days ago. (Don’t judge me…I definitely need to do some brow grooming lol) I’m wearing shade Medium and it’s perfect for my light brown hair. It comes in 4 different colors and also in clear. You can snag it from my Beautycounter site here, if you’re interested.
4. I just got the cutest blue and white gingham melamine bowls and plates at Walmart for $1.70 a piece! They’re only available in stores though. I got 2 of each and I plan on letting the kids use them.
5. Jack’s first school photos came home with him yesterday. We are shocked that he actually smiled because when you ask him to he normally just gives you the death stare. Such a little cutie and he definitely looks like Tom here!
6. Did you see that Janie and Jack will no longer be going out of business? They were bought by Gap so it looks like they’ll be staying around, which makes me so happy! I also buy their sale stuff (full price is out of my budget most of the time) and I love how classic the styles are.
What do you guys have planned this weekend? We don’t have anything going on but I’m sure we’ll end up at the beach or the pool. Hope you all have a great one!