1. I’m all about athleisure these days. It’s easy to throw on early in the morning before I take Jack to school, and then it works well if I go to the gym or run to the store afterwards. I like that I look pulled together (ish) but am also super comfortable. Affordable pieces make me really happy, and this cross front sweatshirt is a recent purchase that I’m absolutely loving! It’s really soft on the inside and true to size. And only $19.99! The blush sneakers I’m wearing here look similar to Allbirds but are from Walmart, and the memory foam insole is incredibly comfortable. And the leggings I’m wearing are the pants I can’t seem to stop talking about…the Amazon lululemon align dupes that have pockets and are only $24.99! They have a smooth, high waist, are made of buttery soft fabric and they fit so nicely. (I’m wearing a small in the top and bottoms and I’m 5’5″ and 127 lbs.)
2. This shower cap is the cutest! I finally realized that because I only wash my hair every few days I should probably figure out a better way to keep my hair dry than just putting it up in a bun. This shower cap does the trick and comes in so many different patterns too (stripes, florals, polka dots).
3. I’ve had bumps on the back of my upper arms for as long as I can remember. In fact, I even blogged about trying to tackle it back in 2014. I’ve been using Beautycounter’s Countermatch Adaptive Body Moisturizer for a month and my skin looks and feels so much better! I love that it’s a safer product AND I am so glad I’m not tempted to pop all the little bumps anymore. It was a bad habit I’d fall into sometimes but now it’s not even an issue! This lotion is great because it adapts to your skin’s moisture needs so that you get exactly what you need throughout the day. I also use the face version of this lotion every day and I love how it keeps me moisturized but doesn’t make me oily.
4. My friend Amy Hawthorne is a former Army helicopter pilot and she now runs The Ever Co.! It’s a great blog and shop for celebrating every day like it’s a holiday. She designs and sells the cutest shirts with sweet little sayings on them. I’ve decided to shop small this year for Valentine’s Day and plan on using these printable valentines that she designed! You get around 40 different styles for only $3.99…you definitely can’t get a deal like that at Target! Plus they’re all so stinking cute and creative.
5. These heart shaped Valentine’s Day poptarts from the Mama Notes look so good! We may try our hand at these sometime soon. If you don’t follow the Mama Notes blog and you’re a mom you definitely should! I’ve enjoyed following Caitlin for years now and love all the motherhood content she produces now that she has two young daughters (similar ages to my kids).
Leave a comment
That shower cap is adorable! I love the pattern. I've been using a hair turban after my showers and it's been amazing.