After having 2 babies in 2 years and moving to a place with an endless summer I desperately needed a bit of a wardrobe refresh. Most of my summer clothes are pretty old at this point…I’m talking 7 or so years old from when I lived in Hawaii last time. I try to shop at different places, and certainly have my fair share of clothes from Old Navy and Target (where I actually just bought this striped t-shirt that I’m obsessed with because it’s so soft and perfect and only $5), but I always seem to come back to J.Crew Factory and J.Crew because I love the style and fit and know that the quality is good. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite J.Crew and J.Crew Factory items that I’ve purchased lately (I’m wearing something on the list in all the photos above) or currently have my eye on. They’re sure to be a great addition to your spring and summer wardrobe!
1. I’ve had these denim shorts for a few weeks and really like them. They’re nice and stretchy but don’t stretch out and get baggy like lots of shorts do. I’m wearing them in the second photo above! I’m not into lots of distressing which seems to be the trend right now so these are perfect.
3. I love the scalloped neckline of this top so much that I bought it in pink and in cream. The sleeves are kind of in between 3/4 length and long sleeve which is odd but it’s so cute that I don’t mind.
4. I just ordered these striped shorts and they should arrive today. They’re blue and white which is my favorite type of stripe and I can’t wait to try them out!
5. I should also be receiving this striped dress today. I don’t normally go for maxis but something about this called my name. Should be a nice classic that will work for many seasons.
6. I’m still nursing so all dresses must be nursing friendly if I want to wear them right now. I have this dress in white and black and loved this linen striped version so much. This should arrive today as well.
7. I love olive colored pants but don’t own any shorts in this color yet. These olive shorts are the same cut as the striped pair above and look like they’ll be comfy but not overly casual. These should also be in the order I receive today.
8. Blue and white stripes…I know what I like and stick with it! This striped skirt would be cute paired with a t-shirt, a blouse or a button down. I ordered this too.
9. Well in the time it took me to create this collage (Monday) and then write the post (Tuesday) they quit selling this pair of sunglasses! Dang I should have bought them because I love the color and style. They must have been super popular! This pair is similar though.