1. Chickpea, Pesto, Tomato and Mozzarella Salad. Yummmmm! We had this for dinner a few nights ago and it was delicious. I put it on top of a bed of arugula and used burata instead mozzarella. Maria and Josh of Two Peas and Their Pod have so many great recipes, and this one is definitely worth trying if you want a yummy meal without a lot of effort. (It was just as good the next day for lunch too!)
2. Kate Spade: Places to Go, People to See Coffee Table Book. I’ve been on a bit of a spending moratorium lately (that’s what my parents always called it when we went on a spending freeze, and I guess it stuck), but I did buy this book last week. I needed another pop of green in my home for the recent photo shoot, and this definitely fit the bill. I love a good coffee table book, and when it’s by Kate Spade you know it’s gonna be pretty and fun!
3. Baby Fuller’s Nursery. Did you see the nursery reveal on Cupcakes & Cashmere? It’s gorgeous and makes me want to decorate a room for a baby.
4. Dash of Vintage Whimsy. Have you checked out my Etsy shop yet? It’s called DashOfVintageWhimsy and I have some really cute pieces that’ll look great in your home! Lots of brass at the moment, like this fun giant brass paper clip!
5. DIY Heart Coasters. It is Valentine’s Day tomorrow, after all, so here is a pretty DIY from Simply Earnest. Aren’t these conversation heart coasters adorable? They are are with baking soda and cornstarch and look like they are pretty easy to make!
Have a lovely weekend everyone! And happy Valentine’s Day!
Leave a comment
Such pretty images. Off to check out your shop now 😉