Happy Friday y’all! This week just seemed to go on and on, and I’m so glad it’s almost the weekend! Here is a round up of what I’ve loved this past week. Enjoy!
1. Entry Way. Yana Puaca’s home was featured on The Everygirl this week and I am definitely coveting this entry way. It’s so warm and welcoming. Plus the black door is pretty amazing.
2. Wall Paper. This wall paper was featured on A Beautiful Mess and it’s lots of fun. Gold polka dots on the wall? Yes please. I think this would be great in a powder room.
3. DIY Agate Magnets. This project was featured on A Bubbly Life this week, which is a fun DIY blog run by my friend Laurel. I think this DIY is just so fun and simple! I really need to make some of the crafts she features, because they always look so great.
4. Mirrored Tray. When my Everygirl home tour came out I had so many people ask me where I got the tray I use to display my jewelry. This tray is almost exactly like the one I have, and I think it’s just so lovely and would work as a jewelry corral or on a coffee table.
5. Midi Skirt. I’ve never worn a midi skirt before, but this skirt is lovely and looks like it would be fun to wear. Reminds me of the classic elegance of the 1950’s.
Leave a comment
I don't know how I missed this link love but thanks doll! I absolutely love your site! Xx